The Starting Square Concrete Tile [ ]

The Square Drip Excess Can Fluids?z Concrete Tile was laid by my dad I think or my mum or someone else though it signalfyedd where exact to dump the can dribbles remaining contentsz over the verandah in a sorta shriner memorial and tidyness spot for all and any can$ that have turnedd the soil black due to I think the scientific ?¿ That is in the V drink anywaysz anough of me Daniel d ...

Friday

The 17th of July 2026 | ||| |||||

 

Comments

  1. The concrete tile itself was laid:installedd monthsz ago for your information I think before May 2026 & it might of been there maybe even 2025 or before I'm not exactly sure though it was this year I decided to claim or feudal the extra foot feet cm mm of surrounding adjectent SimGardeN area ...... ...

    Friday202607170915-DANDE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts