The immediate surround($

After it was common thought that the square concrete tile was going to be permenately (untill further notice) situatedd there off the verandah near the storm rain gutter property backyard irrigational drainage causeway i took it upon myself to at least "scratch around" and baredd the immediate surroundingsz within the fence border imposedd already xzystant the group of plastic and ceramic pots?z and the bordering of mumsz garden rock wall or hedgelineing & the space adjacent to the bird cage had some foliage and plantsz growing good so I though to not avatar hometree bulldoze such with the scratch around stick and fingersz I would have usedd in order to bare the surface area to see what I have at my disposal or what I am to be responsible for or that I am needing to ensure is a certain way. There isn't much to it just a concrete tile and ?splash drip space for when collecting gathering and bordering temp storeing and prepping for transit a batch of individual drinking 10¢ can$ anywaysz just is almost good aNough to stake a post and the AustraliaN flag as it's the only land I still do not even own this small allotment function zonedd private residental may be eminent domainedd at any given rich reign or some b$ decision of those that like animal pharm ? Stupid of me as I'm the pig or rabbit though the horse hasn't died unless it was my grandfathersz\\\\\\\

Comments

Popular Posts